IJPM is co-sponsoring The College of Law’s fourth annual Supreme Court Preview program examining the pending cases for the 2020-2021 term.
Featured speaker Adam Liptak, Supreme Court Correspondent for the The New York Times, will present “The Supreme Court in the Trump Era: A Reporter’s Reflections.”
Liptak’s talk will be followed by a panel discussion, moderated by College of Law Vice Dean Keith Bybee, featuring:
- R. Reeves Anderson, Supreme Court Litigator, Arnold & Porter
- Upnit K. Bhatti L’15, Managing Associate, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
- The Hon. Mae D’Agostino L’80, US District Court for the Northern District of New York
- Paula C. Johnson, Professor of Law, Syracuse University College of Law
- Adam Liptak, Supreme Court Correspondent, The New York Times
- The Hon. Rosemary Pooler, US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
In order to receive the Zoom link for this event, you must register by Monday, September 21:
- Those affiliated with the College of Law (alumni, students, faculty, and staff) may register at alumniweekend.law.syr.edu.
- Members of the NDNY-FCBA, please register through the NDNY-FCBA event page.
- All others, please register here.
- Please contact Chris Ramsdell at email@example.com with any questions about this event.